Tuesday, June 11, 2024

BRET GORDON, STEVEN HATFIELD OR IS IT IKE CLANTON?

To say dealing with Bret Gordon and Hatfield is laughable is an understatement. After all their tough talk of having multiple judo ranks from various orgs and claiming they will get on the mats with anyone, they ducked a 60 year old judoka, me. It seems Hatfield ran off in the manner of a Ike Clanton running away from Wyatt Earp and throwing off his red cowboy sash in the movie Tombstone. 

A blog article entitled Attention Barron Shepherd written by Steven Hatfield was posted by Gordon but only AFTER Hatfield left the state....might as well as stamped pussy on thier foreheads. 

One thing they have made clear is that they were afraid to get on the mats with me. They referred to me in the article linked above as the judo police, implied that I have bragged on God like ability in judo. The article was an attempt to make a mockery of things, right down to my shark logo. Instead Hatfield's article exposed them as being afraid to get on the mats with me. If anything that article screams Hatfield is a candy ass. 

Hatfield was supposedly a 5th dan in judo licensed and endorsed by the kodokan. 


He and Gordon got their little feminine pads all bunched up when I contacted the Kodokan to validate that claim. That claim turned out to be entirely untrue. Rank doesn't even come from the kodokan. But these two didn't even know that. 


Checking credentials to verify claims doesn't break any laws. 

The difference between myself and them is that I can actually back up my rank on the mats. I will actually get on the mats with people. Rolling, scrimmaging and randori are done in BJJ and Judo. Being asked or invited to scrimmage or roll isn't considered by any legitimate Judo or BJJ practitioner an act of violence. Gordon and Hatfield claim it is somehow a potential an act of violence? Gordon did indeed write in a blog post that a paid face book ad inviting all grapplers to a freestyle judo scrimmage was somehow a threat.    

So I guess the question now is did I successfully threaten everyone in the judo and bjj community with the a paid facebook ad?  Or is it just that Gordon and Hatfield know I would embarrass them on the mats? 

Gordon claimed that the scrimmage invitation, sent to everyone, that takes place in a family environment, that have both children and adults participating in, was too dangerous an environment for Gordito and Hatfuk to be at.  A rather odd statement to come from supposed judoka with multiple judo ranks from different sources.   

Bret Gordon has written that I am a fraud and that there are gaping holes in my back ground. Point of fact there are records of my formal training in judo from kyu on up to 5th dan. 

So where are your Judo kyu ranks boys? Your undeniable proof of formal training? Must of been that private, secret squirrel, underground, ninja judo training they took from Mr Yutashi Sukmeoff. 

Niether Gordon or Hatfield have posted any evidence of having earned a single kyu rank in judo from anyone or produced a single picture of them doing judo at any level before 2020 before claiming to be judo black belts...no proof of any real formal training in judo. The fact is Gordon shot his mouth off  for years about getting on the mats and told people he had no problems showing up at the front door. In the end though they couldn't actually back anything they claimed up. Yet they write online that the true place to test one's skill is on the mat. Gordon can harass a long distance student of mine and his daughter but wont get on the mat with me. 

The blog article supposedly written by Hatfield really indicated to the Judo and BJJ communities that both he and Gordon were and are afraid of me. Why? They both have adamantly said that years of experience is overrated and doesn't really mean nothing skill wise. They wouldn't even try to back that statement up. 

I even asked to scrimmage against them both at the same time. As a 60 year old Judoka I still get on the mats with everyone regardless of rank or size.  I dont refuse to get on the mats when a stranger visits the school. 

When I offered to scrimmage them both at the same they literally ran away with Hatfield telling his trusty dick tucking side kick to drop the article after he got back to Ohio. Hatfield's article showed that they are afraid of the thought of getting on the mat anywhere with me. 

They proclaim they are all about the streets....if they think that a scrimmage is too violent and too rough an atmosphere then I doubt they could fight their way out of a wet paper sack in the streets. If they dick tuck from a scrimmage they will run from any real violent encounter. 

Both Hatfield and Gordon know they couldn't handle a single throw of mine and with everything inside our school being captured on video their lack of ability would be exposed to all. Make no mistake Gordon and Hatfield ran and tried to save face with their article. 

For Hatfield and Gordon to claim three different judo black belt ranks from various organizations you would think they would be able to scrimmage or even demonstrate techniques with some level of skill, at least that of a shodan. The skill level that both Gordon and Hatfield exhibit in various videos wouldn't get them a single stripe on a white belt. Since then the dumbest of the two reached out to one of my instructors (big mistake). They claimed ALL my instructors gave me illegitimate ranks but asked one of them for rank....you can't make this shit up. 

At the end of the day I said "when" and both of them ran and now the Judo and BJJ communities know who the Ike Clantons are.  

So I take it that this means I'm Doc Holiday or  Wyatt Earp or maybe I'm both? 

Gunslinger Judo! Best of both worlds! Cool!