Friday, September 4, 2026

Bret Gordon Scapegoated His Own Inner Circle

For years, Bret Gordon orchestrated a relentless campaign to destroy my reputation, he write lies regarding my back ground in an attempt to smear and maliciously defame me and this culminated last summer with an illegally obtained, 30-year-old expunged record, showing charges that were dropped and dismissed and were disseminated via email with the subject line "Criminal record of conviction Barron Shepherd." 

This malicious libel was distributed directly to Gordon’s instructor, legal counsel, black belt students, and martial arts organizations. I now hold the forwarded email. Let me be clear I am coming after EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

Gordon claimed he had zero involvement in these attacks, that his personal social media posts weren't his doing,  those around him had all acted entirely on their own initiative to commit crimes and launch smear campaigns simply because I am "famous" as he put it. 

Gordon will not escape liability and he guaranteed that his own inner circle will face direct civil litigation, subpoenaed depositions, and individual asset execution for defamation per se and civil conspiracy. 

No amount of claiming you had nothing to do with it is going to help. No amount of claiming you are no longer involved with Bet Gordon will work. I do not care what states any of you live in. I do not and will not care that you have families. If you try and hide assets with your spouses or family members, I will go after them too.